About the Australian Embassy in Myanmar
Head of Mission
Vantage Tower, 623 Pyay Road, Yangon, Myanmar
Telephone: +95 1 230 7410
Facsimile: +95 1 230 7425
Emergency: +61 2 6261 3305
The Embassy will be open from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday to Friday except for public holidays.
The Passports Counter is open for applications from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm Monday to Friday except for public holidays.
The Visa Office does not operate a counter at the Embassy. For information on how to apply for a visa or contacting the visa office, please click here.
The Embassy will be closed on the following days in 2019:
- Tuesday 1 January - New Year’s Day
- Monday 28 January - Australia Day
- Monday 15 April - Thingyan Water Festival
- Tuesday 16 April - Thingyan Water Festival
- Wednesday 17 April - Thingyan Water Festival
- Friday 19 April - Good Friday
- Monday 22 April - Easter Monday
- Friday 19 July - Martyr's Day
- Monday 14 October - Full Moon Day of Thadingyut
- Wednesday 25 December - Christmas Day
- Thursday 26 December - Boxing Day/ Kayin New Year
- Friday 27 December - Additional DFAT holiday
- Monday 30 December - Additional DFAT holiday
- Tuesday 31 December - Additional DFAT holiday/ NYE